From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:06:38 -0600
I have been reading the list for the past year and it seems that most
reports on Cholesterol numbers are generally positive.  I started with
slightly elevated chol. and it went up dramatically for a few months and has
returned to my previous levels and has stabilized.  At least one other
person posted about similar experiences

If you have read the Chol. Myth then you know that cholesterol serves a
purpose.  I assume that my initial elevation was related to the need to
repair my body from the damage that was induced by my SAD eating and heal
chronic inflammation.

I experienced the increase in energy and a complete elimination of sugar
cravings in the second month on the diet.  Over the first six months I lost
25 lbs. and stabilized at my high school graduation weight of 175.  Good
luck, your mileage may very.

Wayne