From:
"M.E. Craddock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 13:41:43 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/01 10:31:58 AM CST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< < And as mentioned, the exclusion of
  fruit means that fruit can be reintroduced as a delicacy rather than a
  healthy alternative to the chocolate you really want - fruit becomes the
  sweet treat it always was and should be. >>

 Quite. Eat it by the slice, instead of the whole fruit. And eat the chocolate
 too, but only by the square.

 Charles
 San Diego, CA

I think this depends on the individual....
I eat alot of fruit,wide variety (and vegetables)each day. I eat the whole
fruits and sometimes several at one sitting, especially in the summer when
good fruit is plentiful.
I have no problems with it at all, no cravings, no weight gain, etc..mainly,
I think, because I am very active in general plus I weight train hard 4 x
week and do hard cardio exercise.
If I was not so active I might not eat as much fruit.

Sparing fruits, eating a small bit here and there, doesn't work for me.
Each person needs to do what works for themselves of course.

Mary C. :)