From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:01:08 -0500
>From: "Frances Ross" <[log in to unmask]>
>advanced glycation end products
>the rich taste during long slow cooking
>processes eg
>soup from bones,
>casseroles from tough cuts of meat,
>cooking tomatoes etc.

>It is not for nothing that pharmaceutical companies are now developing
>glutamate blocking drugs for all sorts of disease processes.

Fran,
So are you saying that the tomato sauce that the Italians eat is not a good
thing, the chicken soup so famous for ages with onions and garlic for the
common cold is a no-no, the equally famous Irish stew is out the window and
all are considered advanced glycation end products  ?  If so, I think I'll
quietly open a vein.....   sigh......    Oliva