From:
Maddy Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:48:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/03 4:01:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dori Zook <
[log in to unmask] writes:

> >Speaking of the news and obesity, has anyone seen the Dateline series with
> >the six dieters?
>
> Oo, oo.  I meant to write on that one, too.  Yeah, I saw it and the Atkins
> guy kicked ass.  Imagine how well someone would do if they used the basic,
> low-carb concept AND had an expert's advice, to boot.  No protein overload,
> no chemically-infested meat food products, yadda yadda yadda.  Still, he's
> ahead.  Ha!  I loved it!
Oh, how cool! I wish I'd seen it! I guess I just don't watch enough TV! Is it
over, or still going on?

How sad the great Dr. Atkins himself just missed it- not that he wouldn't
have already known the outcome!

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY