From:
Diane Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:18:26 -0700
Thanks, Don.

I can never believe that people not in hotels "go out" for coffee.
I cannot believe how many addicts Starbucks serves....nor the additives they require.

Yah, but I don't think this will be hard.
I once forgot to make my coffee in the morning and I wasn't the worse for wear.

The only things I'd miss would be the coconut milk and almond milk I pour in with it.
Delectable... Might be nice with tea.

-dh

  Diane H wrote:
   >I wouldn't be one for ordering digital scales, since I cook by feel,
   >and couldn't even see straight to operate one of those in the morning.

  The problem is different teas are so different. If you only used one
  tea, they you would learn. But if you switch around, it will be hard
  to end up with the same amount of caffeine in each.

   >Teas are available in the mostly organic spice bins at my supermarket, and

  This is good. You can then have different ones on hand. Even the most
  expensive teas on a per cup basis are not expensive.

  I am up the block from a boutique coffee shop. If I look at my window
  in the morning I see all these people walking back to their homes
  with a cup of coffee. I guess for some people it is easier to go for
  a walk and buy it, instead of brewing it at home. But this is dollars a day!

   >I have on hand a jasmine tea.

  I don't like jasmine. Too flowery.

   > I'll try it in the morning and see whether
   >I can get by without the caffeine.

  You will have to adjust. There will be some withdrawal. But caffeine
  withdrawal is over in a day or two.

  Don.