Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 11:23:49 -0500
Hello to All list members,

I have a question to ask you all, hoping that someone can give me an answer.

My father a little over a month ago had to undergo two operations in two
days.  The first one was the ERCP to un-block the bile duct, which was also
infected.  Not even 24 hours later he had to have his gallbladder out the
old fashion way, do to complications.  Considering his age and health
complications he has recovered quiet well.

However, my concern now is that for the past month he has been complaining
about a burning sensation EVERY time he passed urine.  He had a cystoscopy
done (normal), had an ultrasound (normal), urine test (normal).  He is a
diabetic (which is controlled by diet only) and suffers with gout; he does
not eat meat and is on a salt free diet.  He wants to drink a lot of
cranberry juice and some water; should he be drinking the cranberry juice
all the time?

Has anyone experience anything like this before?  Your help is greatly
appreciated.  Thanks to all in advance for your help and input.

All the best to you all,
Clelia