From:
Dancer Daleena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:02:30 -0800
Suddenly I am back on this paleo list and my guides
have been showing me that I am supposed to come back
to British Columbia, interesting... I don't know how
it happened yet I am back on this list and also I am
looking for work house sitting or caregiving or pet
sitting etc in trade for a live in situation.
I have 8 years study in the area of iridology and have
been eating that primal diet for almost five years and
have two cats who have been eating all raw meat for
almost five years and have no dander and cause no
irritation to people who normally are allergic to
cats.
I guess it is time for me to make some calls and
connections to BC friends and family. If any work
exchanges are available I would love to know about
them. I worked on a goat farm in Hawaii for a while
and have a lot of outdoor wilderness training and I am
strong and healthy and love the feeling of active
work.
If anyone has any info for me, I feel my Canadian
roots calling me homeward. My voicemail is
800-678-0471

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250