From:
Carina Coomber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:37:34 +0100
Hello.

My name is Carina, 45 years old, and I am a new member.  I live in Sweden with my husband and two daughters. My husband and I started this diet only five days ago. We have decided to try it for a month to start with. So far we are both very happy with the diet. We don't feel hungry at all and both of us have already lost a bit of weight. Weightloss in only one of the reasons we started with this, the main reason is that we feel it will be good for our health in general.

Hopefully I will find this list helpful as I have many questions. Hope you don't find me too ignorant if I ask stupid questions, as I am really a beginner at this.

Best wishes

Carina