From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:44:32 -0700
>People are funny. Guys come up to me in the gym: "I want to get
>cut like that. What do you eat?" I tell them. They say: "I can't give
>up the beer and pizza." So what they said was a lie; they don't want to
>get cut.
>
>Philip Thrift
>http://www.paleofitness.com

Yes!!! My gym is full of those guys too. A lot of folks are afraid of
success or change, but a lot more just can't make a connection between diet
and health. When you're lied to all your life, it's hard to believe someone
has an answer anyway.

You know, in changing a dog's diet to what is in essence Paleo, one of the
first things noticed is that the dogs lose fat and gain muscle
spontaneously. It works that way for us, too. It's actually much less work
to look cut up. I'm working out lighter and looking better, with a lot less
fatigue and overuse injuries.

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!