From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 21:48:20 -0400
On Sun, 19 May 2002, Richard Geller wrote:

> But how can you get a high amount of fat percentage in your diet if you eat
> lean meats?

I think Cordain's premise is that you don't need a high
percentage of fat if you get a reasonable amount of paleo carbs.
His guidelines call for 22-40% of energy from carbs, which would
reduce the need to get energy from fat.

> But eating Cordain's
> way with factory animal meat would lead to an imbalance in PUFAs.

That's right, and I think Cordain concedes that too.  Eating
Audette's way with factory animal meat would lead to the same
imbalance, for the same reason.

Todd Moody