From:
Tim Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:37:36 -0500
At 10:25 PM 2/17/2004 +0900, you wrote:
>On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 10:20  PM, Tim Rowell wrote:
>

>>Anyway, what do you do to make the best of a bad paleo-diet situation?
>
>Do just what you did, and don't worry about it.

I'm being lazy.  I'm looking for some tricks, tips, and ideas that other
people use so that at the end of a 10 hour work day and 5 hours of
airline/public transit travel through the hell that is Washington DC my
dazed and confused mind doesn't have to really think, just do.

The ''horrors" in my first post was a subtle way to indicate I wasn't
worried about it, but would still like to do my best.  When you travel a
lot, it's all to easy to 'don't worry about it', and soon you are not on
anything close to a paleo-diet anymore.

Tim