From:
Peter Wendell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:26:10 -0500
Sorry I didn't reply to your original message. Things at work have been
nuts!

I think you've received good advice from others on this. If you can find a
way not to add the potassium chloride to your drinking water, that would
probably be best.

--On Thursday, February 07, 2002 2:07 PM -0500 KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL