From:
Vine Fairy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:14:44 -0700
Amadeus,

Your info on spelt is interesting...I don't believe I have celiac
disease, and do not eat spelt often enough or in large enough
quantities to really cause any harm. I simply eat a slice once in a
while with almond butter, it is mainly a treat for me at this point. I
do find that anything which has regular or modern wheat to instantly
give me all sorts of trouble.