From:
Mary Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:42:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/27/00 1:24:03 PM CST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<  As of this morning I had been on this diet for two whole days,
 and in that time somehow dropped five pounds.  I am completely at
 a loss to understand this.  It could be a coincidence, and my
 weight was in some sense "due" to drop at this time, but it's
 spooky anyway.

wow, that is spooky.
i looked this book up on Amazon, and it is backordered 6 weeks. the reviews
were
very good.
will you discuss a little about what the book says about pyruvate?
what did he say about exercise?
 great news on your weight loss. how do you feel on this way of eating?
are you energetic, have mental clarity etc?

thanks in advance for answering. :)