From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 19:06:27 MDT
Peter wrote...

>Ray, if you are reading this, thanks for a great time. I hope
>the taping went well.

Speaking of which, has or will anyone roll tape on this?  If so, could we
share the joy?  BTW, my 48 Hours tape should arrive at my friend's house
tomorrow; from there it's to the next person on the list for a total of 5.
It may take a while, but it's (finally) on the way.

Peter, I'm jealous.  I know you had a great time.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO