From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:33:38 +1100
Kenny,
can't agree with you here. I think Pritikin would have gone Paleo if the
information was available to him. He was against processing altogether- he
simply didn't go far enough. By going against processing he cured his heart
disease. If he'd gone paleo he mightn't have gotten the cancer he died of.
Point is that Pritikin seemed very sincere and would have listened to the
Paleo argument.
By the way, why not try a low fat high carb Paleo diet? (Heretic without a
cause).
Ben Balzer