From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:00:22 +0900
On Thursday, Dec 30, 2004, at 20:27 Asia/Tokyo, Kristina K. Carlton
wrote:

> My fasting glucose is 90, I am not a mouth breather, and I am about 95%
> strict paleo yet I have dry mouth. If I go more than 30 minutes without
> drinking water, my mouth not only gets dry, but I have bad breath as
> well.
> This is a problem I never had before. I am not saying paleo is causing
> the
> dry mouth/bad breath, but I think there can be other reasons such as
> metal
> toxicity, leaky gut, and more...paleo or not.
>
> Kristina

Hi Kristina. There are a lot of different ways to look at paleo. A lot
of people on this list are high meat low carb diet. How about you? Try
a different approach for a while and see if it helps. Maybe add some
fruit or root veggies for more carbs if you are currently doing low
carb. Or more veggies, or whatever.