From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:50:41 -0600
Where are you in Texas, Marsha?  Our downfalls at this time of year are
cheese and wine.  So far we are doing good but Christmas Eve dinner and
Christmas dinner may be another story.  I have a feeling we will feel like
crap after eating such things and maybe that will reinforce the commitment
to abstain.

Best of Luck with those tamales,
NeanderTwins