Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:13:22 -0400
Hello!

I have a question that I would like to address to All list members.

I have been taking care of my 90 years old father and 75 year old BIL for the
past two months, while my sister and now my niece are on holiday.  Every day I
am trying to introduce to them the paleo way of eating, at times with some
resistance and at times not; it a hard task to keep up but I am not giving up.

Lately my father is complaining about his left arm; he says it feels sleepy,
even more so is he sleeps on it.  Does anyone know what is causing this?  Or
what I can do to help him?  Since he is eating less and less carbs he (my
father) doesn't complain about arthritis pain as much but is the arm that is
starting to worry me a little.  Could he be lacking some kind of vitamin that I
haven't thought about?  If so which one?

Thanks to you all,
Clelia