From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:50:56 -0500
I tried to attach the pictures here, but will have to send them via
e-mail or I will post them on our site tomorrow.   The thinner one was
taken just tonight by my daughter and the other was about 70 pounds or
so back.  We only have a couple of quick flashes of her at full weight
on a video
tape... as you can imagine she was not fond of the camera at that time.

She says that she would like to still loose about 50 more pounds yet,
but is really just going to do the paleo thing until her body stabilizes
automatically.   Mine has done that at about 210.  No matter how much or
how little I eat it always stays there.  Assuming of course that I eat
straight paleo!  :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com