From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 08:06:05 -0500
Most religions have diet rules.

A map of the world's major religions closely follows a map of the world's
major crop species.

Religion ( totemic ) first appears in the late Paleolithic at the same time
as hunting tools ( lighter projectiles weapons ) that are only useful if one
has dogs to hold the game at bay.  Neanderhals became Cromagnon and wolves
became dogs at this time.

"We are not their friends.  We are the ones who make fire and make rocks
fly.  We are their Gods."  (Indian describing the relationship between
people and dogs - from a Jack London novel).

As Eros is to reproduction, so Religion is to symbiosis.

Ray Audette
Falconer ( Horus )