From:
Dean Pistilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:09:58 +1100
>>From:    Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Re: lactose/milk
>>I sort of disagree. Sure, cows milk is less suitable for human
>>consumption than human milk. But most people living now grew up on
>>just that cows milk, or sheep or goat. I have seen the positive
>>To debate the perfectly conceived diet is one thing. We may agree that
>>cows milk causes some problems in some people, and is indigestible by
>>some. But to say humans are unable to properly digest it at any stage
>>of life is going too far.

Cows milk seems to trigger the same childhood affections and emotions as
motherly love almost. Condemn cow's milk and its like striking down
someone's own mom! hehe. Its no co-incidence as well that McDonalds
spend so much effort in marketing to kids.

The only questions I would ask is this: How many of the milk drinking /
people-living-now-who-grew-up-on-wholesome-milk-and-grains" are truly
healthy?? Of course it depends on how you define "health", but going on
a definition of "health" rather than "normal" I have say I know maybe 1
in 20 people who exhibit "health".

Sure, its considered absolutely normal to:  look dead in the mornings,
need caffeine/sugar fixes through the day, not be able to walk let alone
run a kilometre (without a car), spend afternoons trying not to fall
asleep at a desk, spend $$ on painkillers/antacids/supplements, etc.
etc. etc. In my eyes, the "norm" in modern society is not "healthy"
despite the majority exhibiting the same behaviours.

D.,Oz.