Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 04:49:00 -0600
I'm on a mailing list that sends out lists of free (that day at least)
Amazon books for Kindle.  I have "Kindle for PC" on my computer as well
as other programs that allow me to convert Kindle books to epub.  So
this means that if you have the free Kindle for PC (or Mac) program on
your computer, you, too, can enjoy free books (I mean, if they're good).

Anyhow, I grabbed the one Don alerted us to.  I've seen some paleo
cookbooks (often aimed breakfast) roll through, too.  If you miss one,
it will often be offered again in a month or two.

Debby

--
in Albuquerque