From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:39:23 +0000
Apologies for top-posting, but my Blackberry gives me no choice.

The article points out that animal fats are not the only souces of saturates. This is true, not a deception. The article also points out that certain saturated fatty acids, with documented benefits, are found in tropical oils. This is also true, not a deception.

All fats are lipids, though not all lipids are fats.

The notion that *only* Stefansson and william and other promoters of all-meat diet are "real" people, with "actual" experiences is not only false, but absurd. While an all-meat diet is certainly an option, the proposition that *only* such a diet supports health is without evidence. The claim that *only* an all-meat diet is paleo is also without evidence. Once again, I have no problem with that approach, but I do have a problem with the cultish insistence that it is the One True Paleo Way.

I think some very good information and discussion is taking place at http://paleonu.com

Todd Moody