From:
susan holtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:08:20 -0400
I exclusively breast fed for the first 6 months, but then she started
daycare and refused to drink her milk-- from a bottle, cup, syringe,
anything. And she was losing weight. (she was in the 90th percentile for
height, and the 30th for weight.) we started her on solids so that she would
be getting calories.
I've been giving her a lot of pureed chicken with fat mixed in, and she's
gaining weight like a champ.
susan