From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 21:45:10 -0700
Hi Diane,
I watched the video, and it is an attack on the use of a ketogenic diet to
treat cancer. The oncologist (Dr. Gonzalez) is touting the use of carrot
juice as an effective treatment for cancer.
If you are interested in a Word file of abstracts of reviews and studies of
using the ketogenic diet to treat animal and human cancer patients, I'll be
happy to forward it to you.
best wishes,
Ron