From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:16:56 -0500
as is heavy excercise, especially weightlifting. Terrific for the bones.
Constantly challenging them with progressively increased reps and
poundages in perfect form. Especially big multi-joint excercises like
dips, bench presses, deadlifts and squats. Nothing is as good for the
bones as these. My bones have gotten noticably thicker and stronger with
my weight lifting and I only do it once a week or less.

--Richard

krosenth wrote:

 >>>Do you do anything special that you think helps your bones? I have
 >>>osteopenia(pre osteoporosis).
 >>
 >
 > Anything containing Vitamin D3 helps bones.  D3 is being used in
Canada in a