From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:10:14 -0800
I can't seem to find the original...
but as the statement of about 98% of the world would
never change, I tend to agree.  Way too many people
are used to the easy way of doing things.  Everyone I
know asks me "how can you possibly eat that way, its
just too difficult."

Almost everyone wants their prepackaged food that only
takes a few minutes to open and serve.

And I'd also like to offer up the idea that sugar is
the most addictive and powerful drug known to man.  If
you ask an alcoholic to stop drinking he'll say he
can. If you ask a sugar addict to stop eating sugar
he'll say he can too.  And most of the time both will
fail.  Just saying that the questions you ask to see
if someone is an addict applies to both.  So do the
behaviours.

-kb.