Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 04:38:15 GMT
>    Besides, since we live more than 35 years these days, there is plenty of
>    time when the children are bigger to be enthusiastic about something else.

Please do not pass on this meme anymore. As revised teeth and bone dating
have suggested, it is a myth about "cave men" living so-called nasy, brutish
and short lives. There's no reason these days other than conceit to think that
we live any better or longer in these waning days of the Neolithic era.

Indeed, having discovered Paleo "in time", I hope to live a higher-quality
life than some of my short-lived, obese, diabetic forbears, and to pass
the not-so-secret on to my daughter & grandkids.