From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:14:03 -0700
> As long as you realise that this is a belief
> (religion)

Religion? There's a ton of things we 'believe' that
cannot be 'proven'. Can't lump them *all* into a
catch-all category called religion, now can we?

> For what it's worth (tuppence?), I do not believe
> that.  I have subjective
> data (my experience) that ADD and chronic fatigue
> can be "cured" using diet
> and pills.

"Cure" is the wrong word to use. To "cure" someone is
to remove the condition permanently without the
possibility of the condition returning. I think a
better word to use in this instance is "remission".
The question remains - can you remain symptom free if
you fall 'off the wagon'?

http://health.yahoo.com