Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 10:52:10 -0700
Thank you Richard!! I was sitting here wondering what the heck happened to me today. I didn't have anything prepared for breakfast this morning ... Usually I have some chicken and a half an apple. So, I had an apple and some almond butter at about 7AM. When I went to visit my Mom at the hospital, I ate two cookies. Then, on my way home, stopped at Schlotsky's for a deli sandwich and chips. I haven't done anything like that in months and couldn't figure out what came over me until I read your example of what happens when you don't have breakfast. I didn't have any protein at breakfast!!!

I LOVE THIS LIST!!!
NancyO

<<Richard wrote:
<<Yesterday is an example of what happens with me if I don't eat breakfast.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience