From:
Mary Rittenhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 16:53:21 EDT
In a message dated 05/04/2001 12:07:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Did you find the Atkins diet easy to follow? Do you think it would be a
> smoother transition to ease into the Atkins diet and then go to Paleo by
> simply dropping the dairy (I heard that this was the only difference, but I
> could be wrong)?

The Atkins diet was very easy for me to follow. It was easy because I was
never hungry...I ate until I was satisfied and ate when I was hungry. The
lowfat programs i had done before were about hunger. I was very happy that I
found atkins because ....when I started Atkins Lowcarb was not "all the
Rage". It was hard to find support groups and materials about lowcarb...so I
started doing the research myself. I do admit giving up coffee , AS and dairy
wAS initially hard for me to do after eating these things at whim so to
speak. Everyone is different however and you need to decide if you are an "
all or nothing" type of person oe an "ease into it" type. I would say paleo
is the way to go but at least Atkins is a step in the right direction.
Mary