From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:51:56 MDT
Hi, Listers!

My firm, the Avrin Public Relations Group, will be helping attorney Troy
Prichard handle the case of Albuquerque's Anamarie Martinez-Regino.

For full coverage, go to www.abqjournal.com and you'll learn more.  In
short, she's 3 years old, 3.5 feet tall and weighs 120 pounds.  Yes, she's
morbidly obese.  But she's also 50% taller than a normal 3 year old, pretty
compelling evidence that she has a medical problem.  The state, however,
took the child away from her parents and put her in foster care, basically
accusing them of making her this fat.

This is virtually impossible.  We're helping the attorney deal with the
media as well as looking into pro bono treatment options.  I'm not at
liberty to give details, but I have word out to some well-known, respected
medical professionals and hope better treatment opportunities come through.

Feel free to keep an eye out for coverage of the story.  If I learn anything
interesting, I'll post it.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

http://profiles.msn.com.