From:
MichaelAnthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:34:50 -0400
From: "Richard Archer"  > That is one of the most offensive posts I have
ever read.

> Posting an obituary saying Wally's death was his own fault
> because he lacked spiritualism is really, really disgusting.
> Beyond words, in fact.

I agree that bernarr can be very offensive. I believe he has sent me
intrusive personal notes as well. I did not receive any of the bernarr crap
because I filter all of my mail to place any mail from him in the trash
before I see it. I want to stay a member of this list and I don't see why I
should be exposed to the likes of him.

I am really sorry to hear about Wally Ballou's death. While alive he made a
difference in many peoples lives and that difference will live on in all of
us.

Michael