Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:10:45 -0700
1) Regarding the spelt discussion, I tried some after reading D'Adamo's
book (he now has supplements out, btw). It was spelt cereal. Now, my
weight situation is weird, so I don't eat breads or grain products
except rarely. I have to say, though, that the spelt cereal had me as
an instant addict, and made other grain products (from raisin bran to
sourdough to pasta) seem repulsive to me. I think it may have been the
mineral content that attracted me (I have been known to eat organic
arugula out of the bag on the way home), but it had the instinctive
feeling of 'this is good for me'. I also didn't feel blech after eating
it. I haven't had it in a long time as I'm still wary of grains and
processed foods generally-- in my attempt to keep my weight from
floating to the top of any known scale.

Also, anybody here feel much better when downing goat milk rather than
cows'? I seem to adore sheep and goat milk and likewise don't feel
blech if I have it (yes, I do keep dairy to a minimum generally). I'm
sure a goat cheese diet would work wonders-- if you ate only that, you
would run out of money in no time, have nothing to eat and thus lose
poundage.

2) What's red blood cell folic acid? Does anyone know anything about
cell salts? Curious whether any are absorbable transdermally too.

3) Since folic acid was mentioned, curious to know what has helped
anyone with diffuse hair loss problem? My other things I could mention
include some sensitivity to carbohydrates, low blood pressure (80/60),
97 body temp and not a whole lot of melanin apparently. I take some
supplemental Armoud thyroid, but that doesn't quite tweak it. Any good
herbals? Wondering about doing the ginsengs.

Donna