From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 05:28:32 -0400
From UK I just got a book about practicable wild food gathering.
and would like to mention it to people interested in gathering.

Collins Natural History:
"Food for Free"
Author: Richard Mabey.

I ejoy reading it.

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:40:06 -0500, Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The ideas of John Harvey Kellogg (and other 7th Day Adventists)die hard.
>For a more sectarian view see:
>Abrams, Jr., H. Leon,
>"Vegetarianism: An Anthropological/Nutritional Evaluation."
>Journal of Applied Nutrition
>Vol. 32, #2 (1980) 53-87.

Alas, this book from 1980 doesn't show up at Amazon US-books,
which is the best source for US books for me.
Is this Journal still available anywhere?

As not easily available, could you be so kind as to have it scanned and mail
to interested list-readers? (I understand it's just a few pages).

regards

Amadeus S.