From:
Pasha Turavets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:53:50 EDT
Hang in there with your healthy, paleo woe. It takes time, but if you are
politely persistent, the relatives will eventually come to recognize your
committment and increasing adherence to your new woe. Then when they see the
benefits you derive, they will stop bugging you.
     Only my sister and I (among 7 siblings) are paleo and we both have
stopped serving forbidden foods at family gatherings. The relatives have come
to expect it, they don't complain, and we think they even look forward to our
paleo meals.
     I am now starting to introduce raw dishes at gatherings. A really good
raw dish to introduce to reluctant relatives ( and I don't know if it
technically qualifies as paleo) is ahi tuna.  Good luck!