From:
Batsheva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 11:21:17 -0700
Hi Jim,

How about the soft packs of tuna and salmon?    They come in those sealed
pouches and don't take up any bulk in your pack.  How about jerky?   Also,
there's these new Kale Chips that are flooding our local food co-op.  They come
in all sorts of flavors, and satisfy that potato chip type crunch, plus they're
a dried green.  You can always get dehydrated camping food like beef stew for
something hot. For dessert, dried apple slices, or if you really need some quick
sugar, then there's dried mango or pineapple.  I always stash some canned
sardines, as they also take very little room.  Finally, for paleo sandwiches,
there's flax crackers which also come flavored. You can slather nut butters on
them.

Sounds fun!
Batsheva

Dried fruit, larabars, small pouches of almond butter.

What else?