Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:23:03 -0600
> Patti, what is a sample Thanksgiving menu at your house??

Turkey, Stuffing, salad, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin custard, etc.

One year I made stuffing from a Martha Stewart recipe but it's more like a
fruit stuffing, it was ok.  I've made stuffing using paleo flat bread which
is made from pecans but it takes a lot to stuff a turkey.  So I'm working on
a new bread recipe that I think will work even better for this year.  As
soon as I get it figured out I'll share.  The gravy is made from almond milk
with arrowroot to thicken.   I use coconut milk for the pumpkin custard (no
crust).  I also use coconut milk in the fruit salad and then we have a green
salad, veggies, deviled eggs etc.  This is a major feast for me as I really
don't like to cook so most of the above food is a once or twice a year
thing.

That's about it for what I make but family coming over do bring their pop,
booze and a couple pies.

Patti
in Idaho