From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:15:44 -0500
Welcome, Karla!

Are you also the Karla from the Stoll board?  Or am I remembering you from
the annals of ER4YT?

Oh, yes, now I know! You have enlightened quite a few people about Celiac
(gluten intolerance)! Very important consideration that I think more people
need to be aware of...

At any rate, glad to see you here! There are a lot of similarities with the
type O D'Adamo diet, with some important distinctions. I think they
dovetail nicely.

You signed off as:
>Karla Plank--O negative, iNSj, gluten-intolerant, Pythonophile>>

I am curious...is "iNSj" your MBTI (Meyers-Briggs) preference? If so, you
need a T(hinking) or F(eeling) as your third letter - INTJ or INFJ. If it
is something else, then never mind.

Also does "Pythonphile" mean you like snakes??

Nice to have you on board over here!

Louise