From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:20:07 +0100
At 13:06 1999-12-27 -0500, Kim wrote:

>I have noticed that I am sleeping 1 to 2 hours less per night without
>concommitant fatique. Any way I can shorten these "little slices of death"
>called sleep is a tremendous benefit.

I think Your opinion here is *very* "un-paleo". Have You read the article?
One important point is that sleeping in an way that evolution probably
shaped us to do involves resting for 10-11 hour most nights. Within that
there is some time for awaken introspect, probably important for total
health. Sleep is not some necessary evil, it is a gift, something to
look forward to and like. During dreaming You are at least as productive
and have more fantastic experiences, as during the most active parts of
the day. The difference may be that it stays within Yourself and has no
touchable results. But a lot of what You do daytime is the same, playing
computer games for example. For the social part, You should not sleep
alone, and You can discuss Your dreams with other dreamers.

- Hans