From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 13:40:57 -0700
Hi Robert,
You would ask for the difficult source! :-) I read that statement
somewhere and I'm working from my limited memory. Thus, while I think
that #2 is the correct article that states an increased risk of celiac
disease,  I can only find the citation so I can't be sure.   #1 is one
of the reports on gliadin's toxic impact on various of human organ
tissues. The next time I'm at the library I'll look up #2 to ensure it
is the correct article. If not, I'll do some more looking.
best wishes,
Ron

1. Hudson, D., Purdham, D., Cornell, H., Rolles, C. (1976). Non-specific
cytotoxicity of wheat gliadin towards cultured human cells. The Lancet
February 14, 339-341.

2. Kolopp-Sarda MN, Béné MC, Gobert B, Massin N, Faure GC. Occupational
flour exposure and screening for coeliac disease. Lancet. 1995 Jul
1;346(8966):57-8.