Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:12:20 EST
You could put my picture in the dictionary next to the entry for "melted
paleo."
Once upon a time, before I went "deep paleo," I was @185+ pounds, sick all
the time, wore size 16+.
Then I went "deep paleo" and within a few months I was @135 pounds, healthy,
and wearing a size 10.  No colds or cavities or any kind of sickness while I
was deep paleo.
Then I gradually shifted to "neo paleo" and from there to "fusion paleo."
After about a year of off-and-on "fusion paleo" I'm back up to 165 pounds, I'm
sick with the mother-of-all head colds for the second time this year, and I'm
having teeth problems again.  (And I'm back to reading the list again, too,
looking for inspiration to go back to eating "deep paleo," as if my sorry
physical state isn't inspiration enough.)
Kathy the Melted Paleo in Texas
P.S.  I like the definitions.  They work well for me.