From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 17:44:30 GMT
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:43:51 EDT, Ralph Carabetta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The body is supposed to maintain a certain alkalinity and acidity balance (pH
>balance) with suprisingly little tolerance. Clearly, the foods we eat can
>alter this balance.

Why is this "clear"?

The body is supposed to maintain a certain temperature, and it does so without
any problems at all, no matter what foods we eat.

Is there any evidence that - assuming we are only consuming edible substances
(to which Paleo Diet theory has a lot to say) - that the body has any problem
maintaining the proper pH balance anywhere in its systems?

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>