Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 23:46:47 -0700
Richard said~~
  >From a lack of electrolytes, you won't necessarily get hungry but you will
  feel very tired, numb, have weakness in your limbs, etc.

  As I said, I used to consume a bit of KCl and NaCl ("Lite Salt" and "salt")
  in water, and this effect would go away within a short time.

  Me~

  So- "lite salt"... it is in the store? ( it is KC1= potassium?)  my regular salt that I have is sea salt- no iodine- is this ok? (NaC1=salt?) (never did memorize that periodic table..)

  You~
  Shortage of calcium manifests itself as cramping, quite often

  Hmm..if I hold tense my muscles, say in pointing straight my leg, I can tell they aren't getting as much oxegen or something- but I wouldnt call it a "cramp"- I just thought it meant "out of shape". (?)

  THanks for all the help,
  Bronwen