From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 06:41:12 -0500

Ken wrote:
>Since you were a vegetarian, wasn't it possible
>that there were a half dozen other things
>responsible for your health problems, and so
>it would be difficult to pin it just on the soy ?

Ken's right.  One example: here in Australia, the supermarket soy milks
range from less than 1% to over 7% sugar.  I used the <1% product for a
year and had no complaints.  Since going fully Paleo I have had no
recurrence of the prostate pain I had before i started taking soy in a big
way (about two litres a day)

Keith