From:
Claudia Vander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:18:41 -0500
How old is your baby because many doctors believe that babies aren't
supposed to even eat any solid food until one year old. Both of my
children nursed 100% until around age one when they suddenly started
chewing and desiring food.  My second child didn't get her teeth as
quickly as my first.  I would simply chew up the healthy food I prepared
for myself and we'd share- I never admitted this to anyone because it
sounds rather primitive, but it worked well for us.  The blender just was
too loud and made her cry.