From:
Gregg Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 05:47:17 -0400
*****
Regarding:

From:    Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Obituary-Wally Ballou

[who wrote] ... So whenever we are ill with cancer, our inherent
intelligence produces cancer symptoms upon which we should concentrate,
meditate on, pay attention to and feel, until we are asymptomatic, i.e.,
until our cancer symptoms completely and permanently disappear. If and when
we will do this, our cancer will always help heal immediately, completely
and permanently. [log in to unmask] http://www.healself.org...

What a piece of insufferable CROCK-- an insensitive, unscientific piece of
CROCK that is so hurtful in so many ways (from blaming the victim, to
possibly misdirecting some tortured cancer-sufferer to sidestep serious
treatment and the REAL science that lies behind).

Gregg
*********