From:
Betty Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 13:11:42 -0400
Dear Fellow List Members,
     I am going on vacation next week and need ideas for packing food that
does not need refrigeration.  I have made pemmican and will bring it although
I haven't quite developed a real liking for it.  I can get dried fruit and
and jerky.  Was it Todd who made hamburg jerky ?  Can you tell me how you
made it ?
     Try these egg muffins for a different meal.  Mix eggs,broccoli
flowerets,red bell peper,green bell pepper,mushrooms and Canadian bacon.
 Chop up everything nice and small.  Spray a muffin pan with Pam (olive oil).
 Heat the muffins for 20 to 30 minutes at 350 to 400 degrees.  They will pop
right out of the pan and are terrific.