From:
charles perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:08:26 -0700
--- Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 The> only "symptom" besides this awful hair loss is
that> I seemed to "hit the> wall" too soon during
exercise.

I had the same problem up until about two weeks ago.
I play 2 man beach volleyball twice weekly.  After
going low carb paleo I would hit the wall BIG after
the second game.  I tried everything, caffeine, mct's,
large meals two hours before game time and nothing
worked.

Two weeks ago I started eating figs and prunes before
I played and I saw a dramatic increase in energy.
I'm finally back to my pre low carb self and can play
to my hearts content.

Looking back I can see that I was totally glycogen
depleted by the end of the second game.
The figs and prunes fixed the problem.

Mark W.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/